Laney A1 Plus Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The Laney A1 Plus is designed to give the discerning acoustic player an amplified acoustic performance to match the tone and dynamics of the top acoustic instruments on the market. The A1 Plus achieves this by enhancing the core characteristics which made the existing model the choice of so many players.
The A1+ features two completely identical but independent instrument/mic channels and separate Auxiliary input that made the original such a success -- and all three can be used at the same time!
For players who use instruments which are equipped with both piezo and Internal mic systems the two identical channels allows both systems to be used in conjunction giving the player the best of both worlds with the crisp clean attack of the piezo systems and the warm natural body sound of the internal mic really complementing each other.
Both A1+ main channels have full EQ -- Bass, Swept Mid and Treble.
The A1+ has increased headroom with an 80W power section and improved frequency response thanks to its high quality dome tweeter and 8" Bass driver.
The A1+ is fitted with an enhanced DSP 16x digital FX module selectable to either or both channels via pan control, a Phantom Power option, Balanced XLR DI (Post EQ/FX) with ground lift on rear panel and an FX loop.
The A1+ comes complete with a footswitchable Master MUTE facility.
The A1+ is packed into a compact 'Kickback' cabinet with a TueffStueff finish -- an extremely tough, ultra-durable polyurethane coating -- and comes with a built-in pole stand mount which is a great feature for added functionality on stage.
- Power: 80 watts RMS
- Inputs: Combination XLR/JACK sockets
- Channels: Two identical channels for Instruments XLR balanced or Mono jack unbalanced + Microphones.
- Equalization: Full EQ on each channel Bass, Swept Mid and Treble.
- FX Loop(s) : External FX loop on rear panel to either or both channels via fascia
- Drivers: 8" Bass Driver + 1" Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Design: Compact kickback cabinet size with pole stand adaptor
- Effects: Internal 16x digital FX module selectable to either or both channels via pan control
- Headphone Socket: Yes -- mini jack -- mutes power stage
Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Shipping Weight: 31 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 15 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): LAN A1+